Saturday, August 13, 2011

I am canadian. I heard there is a special work visa for me. Is that true?

TN Visa for Canadian and Mexicans

Good news for Canadian and Mexican citizens. Under North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA),  Canadian and Mexican citizens may apply for TN visa to work in the U.S. in a designated professions in NAFTA.

The applicant may obtain a TN visa in a US consulate in Canada with a letter from employer in the US indicating that the position in question in the U.S. requires the employment of a person in a professional capacity and evidence that the applicant is qualified for the position.