Sunday, February 12, 2012

Immigration Options for Entrepreneur-Minded People

Immigration Options for Entrepreneurs
Many people are considering immigrating to US but find solutions that apply to us don’t work them. For instance, they are too old to go to school and then find a job in US, or they have families and are not intended to marry a US citizen; or there is no way they can win a green card lottery. 
If you are entrepreneur or a person with heart of an entrepreneur, one of the following options may suit you; 
E1 Visa. 
E1 Visa is international traders. The applicant must be a citizen of a country  with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation. For instance, Chinese and Indian nationals are not eligible to apply. Besides, you have to prove substantial trade you are carrying on between US and the treaty country. Here, every word means something, especially the word, substantial. As everything else in administrative adjudication, the applicant must prove their eligibility. 
E2 Visa
E2 Visa is similar to E1. The difference is that the applicant must prove she or he has invested or is actively in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital in US ad needs to come to US to direct the investment enterprises. 
L1 Visa
If you find E1 or E2 not applicable, but you work for a foreign company for 1 consecutive year in the past three years as executive or manager or worker with special knowledge, and the foreign company is willing and financially capable to invest in an enterprise in US, you can consider L1 Visa. 
EB5 Investment Visa
To make it simple, if you want to invest at least $500,000, either into a regional center or on your own, profitable or not, ready to hire 10 people if on your own, you can consider EB5 visa.